Hundreds of Quizzes Available by Subscription Only! Or Try Sample Quizzes Below Before You Buy...
- Hundreds of Multiple-Choice Quizzes in HTML, PDF, and Interactive formats
- Interactive, Downloadable, and Reproducible
- Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization, Usage, Spelling, Vocabulary, Confusing Words, Synonyms & Antonyms
- Scored Instantly
- Explanations for EACH Quiz Question
- One Subscription May Be Used by an Entire Class or Office Simultaneously
Topics include grammar, punctuation, capitalization, writing numbers, spelling, vocabulary, confusing words, and synonyms & antonyms. Perfect for teachers, students, homeschooling families, businesses, and trainers. Excellent practice for SAT. Click here to subscribe.
Subscription Quizzes For Instructors and Employers
If You Are A Teacher, Home School Parent, or Employer, Your Life Just Got Easier. Our $99.95 subscription level (regularly $129.95) includes 1 year of unlimited logins/unlimited number of users with teacher/employer control over quiz assignments. Students' scores tallied and organized automatically. Assign the quizzes or allow your students/employees to work independently. GrammarBook.com does the rest.
Free Interactive Grammar Quizzes
- Grammar Pretest
- Finding Subjects and Verbs Quiz
- Subject and Verb Agreement Quiz
- Pronouns Quiz
- Who, Whom, Whoever, Whomever Quiz
- Who, Whom, That, Which
- Adjectives and Adverbs Quiz
- Problems with Prepositions Quiz
- Affect vs. Effect Quiz
- Lay vs. Lie Quiz
- Advice vs. Advise Quiz
- Their vs. There vs. They're Quiz
- More Confusing Words and Homonyms Quiz 1
- More Confusing Words and Homonyms Quiz 2
- Effective Writing Quiz
- Grammar Mastery Test
Free Interactive Punctuation, Capitalization, and Writing Numbers Quizzes
- Punctuation, Capitalization, and Writing Numbers Pretest
- Commas Quiz
- Semicolons and Colons Quiz
- Question Marks, Quotation Marks, and Parentheses Quiz
- Apostrophes Quiz
- Hyphens Between Words Quiz
- Hyphens with -ly Words Quiz
- Hyphens with Prefixes Quiz
- Hyphens with re- Words Quiz
- Capitalization Quiz
- Writing Numbers Quiz
- Punctuation, Capitalization, and Writing Numbers Mastery Test
I teach medical transcription in a community college, and the book is invaluable in providing exercises on specific problems on which the students need the most help. Terrific book!
- S. Allred, teacher
The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation really helped me in my academic decathlon. I placed 16th out of 107 schools.
Your straightforward explanations of grammar rules and punctuation, plus the exam pages, have worked wonders in my classroom. As a vocational teacher, it's been difficult finding a text that both includes the lower level students and interests the higher level students. Your book manages both.
- Sandra R., Chillicothe, OH