Hundreds of Quizzes Available by Subscription Only! Or Try Sample Quizzes Below Before You Buy...
- Hundreds of multiple-choice quizzes in HTML, PDF, and interactive formats
- Interactive, downloadable, and reproducible
- Grammar, punctuation, capitalization, usage, spelling, vocabulary, confusing words, synonyms and antonyms
- Scored instantly
- Explanations for EACH quiz question
- One subscription may be used by an entire class or office simultaneously
Topics include grammar, punctuation, capitalization, writing numbers, spelling, vocabulary, confusing words, and synonyms and antonyms. Perfect for teachers, students, homeschooling families, businesses, and trainers. Excellent practice for SAT. Click here to subscribe.
Subscription Quizzes For Instructors and Employers
If you are a teacher, home school parent, or employer, your life just got easier. Our $99.95 subscription level (regularly $129.95) includes one year of unlimited logins and an unlimited number of users with teacher/employer control over quiz assignments. Students’ scores tallied and organized automatically. Assign the quizzes or allow your students or employees to work independently. GrammarBook.com does the rest.
Free Interactive Grammar Quizzes
- Grammar Pretest
- Finding Subjects and Verbs Quiz
- Subject and Verb Agreement Quiz
- Pronouns Quiz
- Who, Whom, Whoever, Whomever Quiz
- Who, Whom, That, Which
- Adjectives and Adverbs Quiz
- Problems with Prepositions Quiz
- Affect vs. Effect Quiz
- Lay vs. Lie Quiz
- Advice vs. Advise Quiz
- Their vs. There vs. They're Quiz
- More Confusing Words and Homonyms Quiz 1
- More Confusing Words and Homonyms Quiz 2
- Effective Writing Quiz
- Grammar Mastery Test
Free Interactive Punctuation, Capitalization, and Writing Numbers Quizzes
- Punctuation, Capitalization, and Writing Numbers Pretest
- Commas Quiz
- Semicolons and Colons Quiz
- Question Marks, Quotation Marks, and Parentheses Quiz
- Apostrophes Quiz
- Hyphens Between Words Quiz
- Hyphens with -ly Words Quiz
- Hyphens with Prefixes Quiz
- Hyphens with re- Words Quiz
- Capitalization Quiz
- Writing Numbers Quiz
- Punctuation, Capitalization, and Writing Numbers Mastery Test
I teach medical transcription in a community college, and the book is invaluable in providing exercises on specific problems on which the students need the most help. Terrific book!
—S. Allred, teacher
The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation really helped me in my academic decathlon. I placed 16th out of 107 schools.
Your straightforward explanations of grammar rules and punctuation, plus the exam pages, have worked wonders in my classroom. As a vocational teacher, it's been difficult finding a text that both includes the lower level students and interests the higher level students. Your book manages both.
—Sandra R., Chillicothe, Ohio